As you grow and integrate new technologies into your business, how do you stay secure? Join Deja vu Security for their third security summit, “Scaling Smart,” on Thursday, September 20, 2018, noon – 5 pm at the Columbia Tower Club, 701 5th Avenue in Seattle.
As organizations grow, their cybersecurity challenges grow along with them:
- A small team of security-minded programmers now finds itself responsible for teaching hundreds of non-technical staff how to keep company information safe.
- The amount of customer financial data held by what used to be a small retail company balloons, necessitating a massive overhaul of IT infrastructure.
- Or during a merger, the combined data becomes too much for local systems to handle, prompting a move to the cloud.
Deja vu Security’s “Scaling Smart” summit will explore these challenges and more, with talks and tips from industry leaders.
This is a curated event with limited space, and invitations to selected attendees will go out in waves leading up to the summit.
Call for speakers now open
Event organizers have put out a call for speakers to address organizational cybersecurity issues related to enterprise growth. Sample presentations include:
- identity management systems at scale
- structuring of security teams during mergers and acquisitions
- data leak risks inherent in large organizations