Integrating Application Security at the Speed of Agile
How do you securely develop applications when you're pushing new builds on a daily basis? Join us for a security summit as industry experts will share their insights on the realities and risks associated with agile development frameworks.
- 11:00 AM Amber Oleson, Cyber Security Practice Manager at Deja vu Security
- 11:10 AM Nick Ellingson, Membership Consultant and Startup Ambassador at Washington Technology Industry Association
- 11:20 AM Adam Cecchetti, CEO at Deja vu Security [opening remarks]
- 11:45 AM Jeff Costlow, Director of Security at ExtraHop [secure development lifecycle]
- 12:15 PM Bob Fruth and Valery Berestetsky, Principal Product Security Leaders at GE Healthcare [threat modeling]
- 1:00 PM Panel #1, moderated by Akshay Aggarwal, Founder at Deja vu Security. Panelists include Michael de Libero, Manager of Application Security at Unity Technologies; Sean Curran, Senior Director of Cybersecurity Consulting at West Monroe Partners; and Bob Fruth, Principal Product Security Leader at GE Healthcare [secure development for decision-makers]
- 1:30 PM Break
- 1:50 PM Mikkel Wilson, Founder at Oblivious.io [agile data security in public clouds]
- 2:20 PM Jeff Tucker, Senior Software Engineer at Peach Tech [achieving rapid feedback for application security]
- 2:50 PM Panel #2, moderated by Akshay Aggarwal, Founder at Deja vu Security. Panelists include Richard Lewis, Senior Application Security Architect at 2K Games; Valery Berestetsky, Principal Product Security Leader at GE Healthcare; and Daniel Herrera, Principal Security Consultant at Deja vu Security [best practices and lessons learned in application security]
- 3:20 PM Akshay Aggarwal, Founder at Deja vu Security [closing remarks]
- 3:30 PM Social hour
Go to our Blockchain Summit page to view videos from the first Deja vu Security Summit.